How to Check Bank Balance using Aadhar Card Number
Friends, nowadays everyone has an adhar card. The adhar card is considered to be a very important document in India. In some places, having an adhar card has made it compulsory. But many people don’t know the benefits or uses of adhar card in addition to the adhar card can be used.In this article we can learn about How to check bank balance using aadhar card number.
An adhar card is a document that has a unique ID. Adhar card number is a 12-digit code and this code is also unique. With the help of adhar card, you can avail the benefits of many government schemes. E.g. MNREGA, Kisan Fasal Yojana, Ujwala Yojana for gas cylinders etc. The benefits of Jandhan Yojana are also available only when your adhar card is linked to a bank account. The subsidy from the government is also credited to the account because it is also an adhar card link. This means that it is important that the adhar card is linked to a bank account.
Very few people know that the adhar card can also be used to calculate the balance of Varun Apanas Bank. In this article, we will learn how to check bank balance with the help of adhar card. This way you can instantly check your bank account balance with any person in your household or even your friend.
As we have just mentioned, your bank account and mobile number must be linked to your Aadhaar card. If you want to avail benefits under a government scheme, your bank account must be linked to your base. In this case, the amount received under the scheme will be transferred directly to your bank account. In addition, you can check the amount deposited in your bank account anytime with the help of your Aadhaar. Also, even if you have to do any type of transaction, you still need authentication from Aadhaar. Let us now know how you can view your bank details –
How to check bank balance using Aadhar card number
Most of the time going to the bank just to check the account balance is very tedious. Advanced technology Kids want everyone to have their work done at home. You can check your account balance at home with the help of Adhar Card. You must have your adhar card. And this adhar card also needs to be linked to your bank account. If your account does not have your adhar card number linked, you will not be able to avail this service. First, you need to link the adhar card number to your account.
Balance checking via mobile
The first and easiest way is to check the bank balance from your mobile. Let’s know how to check bank balance with an Aadhaar card on mobile – this method is very easy and you can view it from anywhere and anytime. Let me tell you that the biggest advantage of this is that you do not even need an internet connection in this process. All you need is your phone. Please note that your bank account must be linked to your base. For this you will need the following:
1. Mobile phones with keypads
2. UPI ID and PIN
- You must first open your dial pad on your mobile phone.
- Now you have to dial * 99 # on the dial pad.
- After this, some options will appear on your screen.
- Send money
- Request Money
- Check Balance
- My Profile
- Pending Requests
- UPI Pin
- Now you have to choose the third option Check Balance from the options given here.
- For this, you have to type 3 numbers and then click on Send option.
- Now you have to enter your UPI Pin on the screen and click on ok.
- After this your bank account balance information will appear on your mobile screen. Which you can easily see.
How to check bank balance using Aadhar card number
Let us now know the second method of how to check bank balance using aadhar card number – in this, you will need 12 digit number of your Aadhar Card. Also, keep in mind that your mobile number should be linked to your bank account and Aadhaar.
- First you go to the dial pad of your mobile and type * 99 * 99 * 1 #.
- Next you will type your Aadhaar card number and click OK.
- After that you have to type your Aadhaar number again and verify it.
- Your bank details will then appear on the screen of your phone. From here you can easily check your bank balance.
How to check bank balance using aadhar card number and USSD code
1. If you are not able to check your bank balance in both the ways then you can also know your bank balance details through the USSD code given here.
2. For this too, your mobile number must be linked to your bank account. If your mobile number is not registered in the bank account then you cannot check the balance in your bank account in this way.
3. First, you have to enter the USSD code on the dial pad of the mobile phone and dial.
You will then see some options on your phone screen.
- Account balance
- Mini statement
- Send Money Using MMID
- Send Money Using IFSC
- Show MMID
- Change MPIN
- Generate OTP
4. Enter the number of this option and send it. In this way, this process of yours will also be completed.
5. Bank account details and bank account balance information will now appear on your screen.
For your convenience, we are providing USSD codes of different banks here. From these you can choose your bank and use its USSD code. With this you can easily get the balance information in the bank account from the comfort of your home.
S. Noumbers Bank name USSD Code
- Apna Sahakari Bank * 99 * 85 #
- Abhyudaya Co-Operative Bank * 99 * 87 #
- Gujarat State Co-Operative Bank * 99 * 90 #
- Hasti Co-Operative Bank * 99 * 89 #
- Punjab & Maharashtra Co-operative Bank * 99 * 88 #
- HDFC Bank * 99 * 42 #
- Bhartiya Mahila Bank * 99 * 86 #
- AXIS Bank * 99 * 44 #
- Canara Bank * 99 * 45 #
- NKGSB Bank * 99 * 83 #
- Mehsana Urban Co-Operative Bank * 99 * 82 #
- Janata Sahakari Bank * 99 * 81 #
- Punjab National Bank * 99 * 41 #
- Saraswat Bank * 99 * 84 #
- ICICI Bank * 99 * 43 #
- Kalupur Commercial Co-Operative Bank * 99 * 91 #
- Bank Of India * 99 * 46 #
- Bank of Baroda * 99 * 47 #
- IDBI Bank * 99 * 48 #
- Union Bank of India * 99 * 49 #
- Central Bank of India * 99 * 50 #
- India Overseas Bank * 99 * 51 #
- Oriental Bank of Commerce * 99 * 51 #
- Allahabad Bank * 99 * 52 #
- Syndicate Bank * 99 * 53 #
- UCO Bank * 99 * 54 #
- Corporation Bank * 99 * 55 #
- Indian Bank * 99 * 56 #
- Andhra Bank * 99 * 57 #
- State Bank Of Hyderabad * 99 * 58 #
- Bank of Maharashtra * 99 * 59 #
- State Bank of Patiala * 99 * 60 #
- United Bank of India * 99 * 61 #
- Vijaya Bank * 99 * 62 #
- Dena Bank * 99 * 63 #
- Yes Bank * 99 * 64 #
- State Bank of Travancore * 99 * 65 #
- Kotak Mahindra Bank * 99 * 66 #
- IndusInd Bank * 99 * 67 #
- Punjab and Sind Bank * 99 * 69 #
- Federal Bank * 99 * 70 #
- State Bank of Mysore * 99 * 71 #
- South Indian Bank * 99 * 72 #
- Karur Vysya Bank * 99 * 73 #
- Ratnakar Bank * 99 * 77 #
- Karnataka Bank * 99 * 74 #
- Tamilnad Mercantile Bank * 99 * 75 #
- DCB Bank * 99 * 76 #
- State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur * 99 * 68 #
Find out the bank balance through misscall
For your information, most banks have now introduced a facility for their customers to know their bank balance. In which customers can know their bank balance after miscalling the number issued by the bank. Miscall numbers have been issued by banks for customers. Which customers can get from the respective bank. To avail of this facility, they just have to miss call the prescribed number, after which the information related to the bank balance available in their account will come on their mobile number. People who have a phone with a keypad can also take advantage of this feature, as well as those with an Android phone. Let me tell you that you can avail this service only if your mobile number is linked to your bank account.
How to check bank balance from the mobile app?
As you may know, banks have also launched bank-related apps for their customers. Through this, all the customers can find out about their bank balance and other information even without going to the bank. Also can deal with any type of transaction etc. For this, customers have to install the app on their mobile, and then they can take advantage of the features provided in it by filling in the relevant information.
2 Aadhaar QR Scanner
BANK BALANCE via e-friend kiosk
If your bank account is linked to Aadhaar card then you can also find out through e-mitra kiosk. You have to see to it that there is a facility to withdraw money from the bank. You can also get your bank balance and other related details through e-mitra kiosk.
If you also want to check if your bank account is linked to Aadhaar then you can know from the procedure given here.
First, visit the official website of UIDAI Aadhaar.
You will now be taken to the home page.
• Here you have to click on the My Aadhar option.
• Next you need to click on Check Aadhar / Bank Linking Status.
• Now the next page will open in front of you. Here you have to enter your 12 digit Aadhaar card number
• Then enter the captcha code and click on Send OTP.
• Now get OTP on the registered mobile number and click on processed.
• The Aadhaar number associated with your bank account will then appear on your mobile screen.
If you need to link your Aadhaar number to your bank account, you can do so in the ways given here.
• The first way is that you can go to your bank and get the concerned officer to link your base with the bank.
If you have an internet banking facility, you can also go to the official website and link your base to the bank.
You can also link Aadhaar and your bank account through your phone by downloading the app of the respective bank.
Through this article, we have tried to give you all the necessary information related to checking your bank balance with AADHAAR card. We hope you find the information useful. If you have any questions in this regard, you can ask us through the comment box below. We will try to answer all your questions.
FAQ Related How to check bank balance using aadhar card number
For this, you can go to your bank and link your Aadhaar with the bank account from the concerned officer. In addition to internet banking, you can also link your bank account with Aadhaar through the app released by the bank.
How to check bank balance with AADHAAR card?
For this, you have to enter Aadhaar number by typing * 99 * 99 * 1 # on your phone and after verifying it you can see your bank balance.
What information will be required to check the bank balance?
All you need is your mobile phone and Aadhaar number.
Can we check our account balance in any bank with Aadhaar number?
Yes, you can see if your Aadhaar number is valid and also linked to your bank account.