Indian Bank mini statement number
Indian Bank is a well-known public sector bank that has been providing services to its customers ever since its establishment in 1907. In today’s era of technology, the bank has made changes in its services for the convenience of the customers.
A bank customer can check his account transactions even from the comfort of his home. Using net banking, customers can check balances, request mini statements, and perform many other transactions.
In this article, let us know how to get a mini statement from Indian Bank and what the process is for it. To avail of this service of Indian Bank, your mobile number must be linked to your account. If your mobile number is not linked to your account, first the mobile number must be linked to the account.
To start Indian Bank mobile banking you have to go to the branch, take the mobile banking registration form and fill it out. After filling it you have to submit it to the branch. Your mobile pay complete registration message will appear. You will also get MPIN through message.
Now what you have to do is type in your registered number BALAVL <A/c no> <MPIN> and send it to number 9444394443.
The details of the last 3 transactions will be sent to your mobile inbox through SMS. So, friends, you can check your Indian bank mini statement by just sending a message. You can know your Indian Bank mini statement from the comfort of your home without any internet connection. You can avail of this service at any time and day.
How to extract the statement of the Indian Bank
You can extract your Indian bank statement in various ways.
- Check account balance through mobile banking
Indian Bank provides 2 types of mobile apps, with the help of which customers can not only check their account balance but also do online transactions. Below are the apps with the help of which you can check your account balance in one go.
- IndOASIS: Indian Bank Mobile Banking: Indian Bank customers can download the IndOASIS app on their Android or iOS devices to avail of banking services. Through this app, you can avail many services like balance inquiries, mini statements, money transfers, checkbook requests, etc.
- Indian Bank Corporate Merchant: This app provides various online facilities to corporate and merchants. Corporate and merchant can check their account balance through this app.
- How to extract Indian Bank statement using internet banking
- Log in to your Indian Bank Net Banking – indianbank.net.in
- After logging in, click on My Accounts.
- After this click on the Statement of Accounts option.
- After this click on the account type, date range, format type (as PDF or Excel), and download.
- Indian Bank Account Statement will be downloaded on your computer now.
- Check account balance through Indian Bank e-Statement
You can also check your account balance through an account statement. For this, the account holder will have to go to this website. After this, account holders can get the e-statement by entering their account number and captcha code.
- How to extract an Indian Bank statement from an email
- To download your Indian Bank account statement visit the Indian Bank statement website – https://apps.indianbank.in/emailstatement/
- Enter your account number, and captcha code and click submit.
- Enter the OTP and click on Validate.
- Now select your statement period and confirm your registered email id.
- Your Indian Bank Account Statement will be sent to your email id shortly.
The password to open the Indian Bank account statement is the account number.
In this guide, I have told you how to extract the Indian Bank statement. A short note, if this article proved to be helpful to you, don’t forget to share it!
- Check account balance through passbook
A passbook is given to the account holder at the time of opening the account in Indian Bank. This passbook contains the account-related information of the account holder. The account holder can check his account balance by updating the passbook.
- Check account balance through ATM
Indian Bank account holders can also check their bank account balance by going to an ATM. The method is as follows:
- Go to the nearest ATM and swipe your Indian Bank ATM on it.
- After this enter the 4-digit ATM PIN.
- Select the option of “Balance Enquiry”.
- You will know your account balance on the machine and you will also get this slip.
- Check account balance via SMS
Indian Bank account holders can also check their account balance by sending SMS. For this send “BALAVL <Account Number> <MPIN> to 9444394443.
- Check Indian Bank Account Balance via UPI
- Open any UPI app on your phone
- Enter the code you set
- Click on the account whose balance you want to know
- Now click on ‘Check Balance’
- After that enter your UPI PIN
After entering the UPI PIN, your balance will be displayed on the screen.