LIC Kanyadan Policy
It is considered very fortunate to have a daughter in any house. But some people think that having a daughter is a matter of expenditure, saving money for her education or marriage. Considering this fact, many companies are implementing new schemes for girls or their bright future, similarly, LIC company has also started a special kanyadan policy scheme for girls.
LIC kanyadan policy scheme –
This scheme has been started for the marriage of girls or for their education to be proper. In this scheme, any person can save for his daughter’s marriage. This scheme is till the age of 25 years of the girl child. In this scheme, the premium has to be paid till the girl reaches 22 years of age. The premium is 3600. The premium amount is a lump sum after the daughter attains 25 years of age. An amount of 27 lakhs is given by the insurance company for the girl’s future.
You can take this insurance plan for 13 to 25 years Under this LIC Kanyadan Policy Scheme, you will have to pay the premium for at least 3 years of your chosen term. Any person can take insurance for a minimum of Rs 1 lakh Dear friends, today we are going to share with you all the information related to this scheme like the application process, documents, eligibility, etc. through this article. So read our article carefully
LIC Kanyadan Policy in 2022 –
To avail of the policy under the LIC Kanyadan policy scheme, the minimum age of the father should be between 18 to 50 years and the minimum age of the daughter should be 1 year. This plan will be available for 25 years This LIC Kanyadan Policy can also be matched according to your age and your daughter’s age The term limit of this policy will be reduced according to the age of the daughter If a person wants to pay less or more premium then he can join this policy plan and benefit from this scheme.
Objective of LIC Kanyadan Policy 2022
The main objective of this scheme is that as you know that it is very difficult to save for a daughter’s marriage, therefore Life Insurance Corporation of India has launched a policy of investing for a daughter’s marriage so that people can invest in this scheme to save their lives. Can add money for the bright future of the daughter With this LIC Kanyadan Policy, the father will be able to fulfill all the future needs of his daughter and you will be able to fulfill all the dreams of your daughter and you will be able to get rid of the financial problems of your daughter’s marriage.
Additional details of LIC Kanyadan Policy
- Exclusions: If the policyholder commits suicide within 12 months of the policy inception then no benefit will be provided under this policy.
- Free Look Period: The policyholder is provided with a free look period of 15 days from the date of commencement of the policy. If the policyholder is not satisfied with any of the terms and conditions of the policy then he can opt out of the policy.
- Grace Period: A grace period of 30 days is provided under this policy in the case of annual, or quarterly payments. A grace period of 15 days is provided in case of the monthly payment. No late fee is charged from the policyholder during the grace period. If the policyholder does not pay the premium before the expiry date of the grace period, the policy will be terminated.
- Surrender Value: Permission: The policyholder is allowed to surrender the policy under this scheme after paying the premium for 3 years.
LIC Kanyadan Policy Income Tax Benefit
Exemption on the premium is provided under Section 80C of Income Tax Act 1961 under LIC Kanyadan. This discount can be availed up to a maximum of one and a half lakh rupees. Along with this, under section 10(10D) exemption is also provided on maturity or death claim amount.
When we get full amount?
To take the LIC Kanyadan policy your minimum age should be 30 years and your daughter’s minimum age should be 1 year. This policy is available to you for 25 years. Under which you will have to pay the premium for only 22 years. Friends, let me tell you that you don’t need to do this policy when your daughter is 1 year old only. You can take this policy anytime. The term limit of this policy can be reduced or extended depending on the age of your daughter.
LIC Kanyadan Policy Premium Amount
Under the LIC Kanyadan policy, the applicant can reduce or increase the premium amount according to their income. Applicants are not required to deposit ₹121 per day. If he can collect more then he can collect more. If he cannot deposit ₹121 then he can make a plan with a lower premium than that. Friends if you want to get other information related to LIC kanyadan policy then you can go to LIC’s official website or meet a LIC agent.
You can pay the premium under this scheme at your convenience. You can pay the premium daily if you want, or again in 6 months, or 4 months, or in 1 month. You can pay the premium at your convenience.
Benefits of LIC Kanyadan Policy
- LIC Kanyadan Policy provides life risk cover for up to 3 years.
- Under this policy a lump sum will be provided to the insured at the time of maturity.
- Under LIC Kanyadan Policy list father ki mruti ho jati hai to premium ka nahin karna hoga.
- If the beneficiary dies due to an accident then his family will be provided Rs.1000000.
- If the death of the beneficiary is due to natural causes then ₹500000 will be provided in this situation.
- Premium of ₹50000 per annum will be paid till the maturity date.
- Indian citizens living outside India can also avail the benefits of the LIC Kanyadan policy.
Life Insurance corporation Kanyadan Policy 2022 Key Features
- Under this policy if a person dies after taking the share then his family will not have to pay the premium under this policy.
- And his family will be given Rs.1 lakh every year by LIC Company and after completion of 25 years of the policy, Rs.27 lakh will be given separately to the nominee of the policy.
- Any person can invest under this scheme for his daughter’s marriage
- This is a unique scheme that makes a fund for your daughter’s marriage and education
Other Benefits of LIC Kanyadan Policy 2022
- In case of death of the insured under this policy, Rs. 5 lakh will be given immediately to his family
- The death benefit received by the policyholder during the scheme is paid in annual installments, which caters to the financial needs of the policyholder’s family after the death of the policyholder.
- In this scheme you also get the benefit of a bonus announced by LIC every year.
- If the insured dies in an accident then his family will be given Rs 10 lakh.
- If a person deposits 75 rupees daily then after 25 years of paying a monthly premium he will be provided with 14 lakh rupees at the time of the daughter’s marriage.
- If a person saves Rs 251 per day then he will be paid Rs 51 lakh after 25 years of the monthly premium.
- This LIC Kanyadan policy continues to pay every year even after marriage for the entire lifetime
- If the death of the insured occurs within 25 years then 10% of the principal sum assured will be paid every year from the year of death till the date of maturity.
- Any person can save 75 rupees per day and get 11 lakh rupees for his daughter’s wedding.
- Term of premium payment under LIC Kanyadan policy is limited.
- This policy is a profit endowment insurance plan that comes with insurance and savings.
- The premium payment period is less than 3 years compared to the policy period.
- There are various premium payment modes under the LIC Kanyadan policy which are monthly, quarterly, half-yearly, and yearly.
- If the beneficiary of this scheme dies within the policy term then 10% of the sum assured is payable every year till 1 year before the maturity date.
- The tenure of LIC Kanyadan policy is between 13 to 25 years.
- Benefit of disability rider can also be availed under this scheme. This benefit can be availed only when the premium payment term is at least 5 years.
- The premium chart of LIC Kanyadaan policy is very simple to understand.
- Under this scheme if the policy is active and the policyholder has paid the premium for 3 years then a loan can also be availed through this policy.
- This policy is completely tax-free.
LIC Kanyadan Policy Key Eligibility
- LIC Kanyadan policy can be purchased only by the father of the daughter.
- Age limit for LIC Kanyadan Policy scheme is 18 to 50 years.
- minimum age of daughter should be at least 1 year.
- Minimum Sum Assured should be ₹100000 at maturity.
- There is no limit to the maximum sum assured at the time of maturity.
- Under this scheme there is a policy term of 13 to 25 years.
- Under LIC Kanyadan policy the policy term is 3 years more than the premium payment term. If the policy term is 15 years then the policyholder will have to pay the premium for 12 years.
Documents of Kanyadan Policy Scheme
- Aadhaar Card
- Eye certificate
- Identity card
- Address proof
- Passport size photograph
- Duly filled and signed scheme proposal form
- Cash or check to pay the first premium
- Birth certificate
How to Apply for LIC Kanyadan Policy 2022?
Interested beneficiaries who want to apply under this policy can contact their nearest LIC office / LIC agent and tell them that they want to invest in the LIC Kanyadan policy. Then he will tell you the terms of the LIC Kanyadan policy. This is how you can connect with LIC Kanyadan Policy | For more information related to the scheme, you can visit the official website of LIC